Buzzkill's arm revision and paint went pretty well. I didn't drench her face in blood because it was a bit too over the top and in order to pull off the goggles keeping eyes clean effect I'd have to dirty up the goggles. The reflection I managed on the goggles is rather dubious so I think any spatter would damage the effect even further. I gave her an orange saw because Husqvarna is my favorite. I worked with a husky pretty similar to the one Buzzkill has in miniature. I painted white streaks in her hair as a nod to 80's WASP (I think I mentioned something about that in the WIP post). I plan to seal the model soon and then hit her vinyl outfit and goggles with a high gloss.
I think the effects I was happiest with were the wash nylons with holes and the spatter of blood on her limbs. Good result or bad Buzzkill's face was fun to paint. I have been very impressed by the character and quality of the Dark Sword miniatures that I have been painting recently. I find that the pre cast cuts and joins don't fit together very well though.